Sunday, May 3, 2009

CHICKENPOX

Kyle has finally gotten the chickenpox. About 2 sundays ago, he was playing with his cousin Angie, when the next day they called and told us she had Chickenpox. So I told Kyle's school about it and all they said was, "We'll just see what happens." After a week, I had totally forgotten about looking for any signs of the chickenpox, so as I was helping Kyle button his shirt for church today, I noticed all these dots on him. The worst part is that yesterday he was having a play date with his friend Jacob and a bunch of his cousins were visiting . So I think Kyle wil be the culprit in getting like 10 kids sick. I feel so bad! Oh well, hopefully they won't all get sick

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear Kyle is feeling better but now Rylee has the chicken pox - so sorry!! She is a beautiful baby. Love your blog, it is so fun keeping in touch with your family and what is going on. Love you, Auntie Carol

    ReplyDelete