Friday, April 17, 2009

DIAPERS


Ok, so you all are going to think I'm outta my mind, right? CLOTH DIAPERS?? GROSS! SO 50 YEARS AGO!Well, I gotta say I love it! Since becoming more aware of all the CHEMICAL JUNK in eveything we use, eat etc., I have been trying to make homemade alternatives to everyday products we use. With disposable diapers, I just got tired of the messes leaking out, getting the clothes all nasty and cleaning off all the gel crystal stuff the diapers leave behind. So I decided to give cloth diapering a try. At first I was totally confused with all the options: one size diapers, all-in-one diapers, pocket diapers, fitted diapers, prefolds, covers... After LOTS of reaserch, I chose to try the Bum Genius all-in-one diapers. No pins, or plastic covers, as easy as disposables except you are not adding to the landfills :). Just stick them in the washing machine and then dry them for free in the sun! Anyway, I just want to tell anyone who is thinking about maybe going this route, ITS WORTH IT!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eli, check this out! http://cordoclip.com/
    I want one really bad!!!!

    ReplyDelete